Friday, July 9, 2010

Archive: Thursday July 8th 2010: Swatchboard: All Things English

Archive Thursday July 8th 2010, 

Swatchboard: All Things English

Gemma Arterton
Bond Girl, Persian Princess and Tess of the D'Urbervilles. She's lovely and extremely talented and my English inspiration for the day. (By the way Prince of Persia was really quite good, unlike Quantum of Solace. Tess I have yet to see, or read).









































The English Countryside
Scenic views and cottages, flowers, green grass and gray skies. A lot like the look of Kansas this past week or so. I was finally starting to enjoy it and out came the sun.


My Friend Alina's Cooking Blog
She's brilliant, always making her food her own, even if its just a salad from the salad bar at Ghost Ranch's dining hall. Her recipes are truly inspiring, the girl can make scones for goodness sakes. I may not know her well, but I know she's legit. Check out Alina's Blog here.
 
Orange Spiced Tea

 What could be better than a cup of tea to end a very British day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO