Saturday, January 15, 2011

kitchen goodies

This Christmas I got some very fun kitchen accessories as gifts! And I can't wait to use them when I get back to Miller. :) 

Here are some fun pictures as inspiration to have fun in the kitchen. Not a lot of depth in this post I know, but its fun :) 

Whale Measuring Cups!


How Cute are These!??!


The Insides :) 
measuring spoons


So brightly colored and adorable!
knives


They match my measuring spoons even though they were from different people and companies.
can drainer


Crazy. Who knew it existed?

New Fancy Cookbook!


Excitement!


ramekins


Adorable! Look at the colors!!
Apron


How cute is this?? :)

Another Cute Apron!


Thank you to all who added to my kitchen inventory :) I can't wait to use all of these fun gifts! :) 

What are your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets? Most useful? Cutest?

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO