Thursday, January 24, 2013

Travel Mix Vol. II

Maybe you have read my Travel Mix Vol. I post.


I love to travel. Since Kyle and I are on a budget we don't get to as much as we would like. So I spend a lot of time dreaming about travel, planning out potential trips, and watching movies, reading books and listening to music that keep my wonderlust under control.


Anyhow, I like to travel and I love music! We take lots of road trips and make fun playlists to sing to as we drive. When my friends go on trips I like to burn them copies of my first volume.


Since one of my dearest and oldest friends is heading back to Africa to see her boyfriend, {and has received my mix before} I decided to make a second volume. Aren't they cute!?

Anyhow, this volume is a little more lovey dovey. Lots of songs about getting to the person you love. But as always it's very eclectic and fun. It includes alternative music, quirky pop, guilty pleasures and of course some Celtic Woman. I hope that you like it.

Travel Mix Vol. II
 
1) Double Trouble - Jack and White
2) Get to me - Train
3) Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
4) Teir Abhaile Riu - Celtic Woman
5) In a Little Spanish Town - Rosemary Clooney & Perez Prado
6) International Love - Pitbull feat. Chris Brown
7) Wake Up - Hilary Duff
8) Princess of China - Coldplay feat. Rhianna
9) I Belong to You - Muse
10) American Boy - Estelle feat. Kanye West
11) Back in Baby's Arms - Patsy Cline
12) Lake Michigan - Rogue Wave
13) May it Be - Hayley Westenra
14) Can't Take It In - Imogen Heap
15) Phoenix - Brooke White
16) Rocketeer - Far East Movement
17) Paris Nights/New York Mornings - Corinne Bailey Rae
18) I Drove All Night - Celine Dion*
19) Mermaid - Train
20) The Story - Brandi Carlile
21) Sailing - Celtic Woman
22) Chicago - Sufjan Stevens

Enjoy!

*included because we love to belt this one out on road trips. Partly because it's catchy but also because when you think about the lyrics.. it's kinda creepy.. :) Which makes for the perfect road trip song, because it makes us laugh!

I've already started on Volume III!

What are your favorite travel songs?

All for now,

Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO