Monday, September 2, 2013

Jewelry Haul // August 2013

Howdy all! 

One of my goals for this year is to post about more and new topics.. and I've done ok so far.. but one thing I've really been wanting to post about is fashion. 

I've been working hard to revamp my wardrobe and accessories... and here is some of the evidence! 

I guess August was the time for me to buy accessories! I'm having a major attraction to all things fuchsia and mint... which are apparently everywhere!

I love that these pieces are bold, but easy to wear, many of which will rotate nicely into my fall wardrobe! (click on the image to zoom)

Here we go!

1. Mini Heart Charm Layering Necklaces, Forever 21, $1.80 each.
2. Red Dangle Drop Earrings, Target (clearance), < $5
3) Mint Pave Posts, TJMaxx (sale), $11.
4) Sterling Silver Pave Bows with Pearls, TJMaxx (sale), $14!
5) Mint & Navy Cluster Earrings, J Crew Outlet (sale), ~$16
6) Mint Beaded Statement Necklace, Francesca's, $26.
7) Fuchsia Beaded Statement Necklace, Francesca's, $26.

I love all of these pieces, but am especially obsessed with the two necklaces! They make dressing up jeans and a t-shirt SO easy!

So far they look great with everything I've paired them with! Plain t-shirts, striped ones, blouses, tops with lace accents.. the possibilities are endless! 


I love that I can just throw these necklaces on with an otherwise basic outfit and feel all dressed up! I've gotten so many complements already!

Moral(s) of the story: 

1. Search the clearance jewelry at your favorite places! You can find some great deals that are often great basics or on-trend... or just something you've been looking for.

2. A statement necklace (or two!) are worth the investment! You'll wear them more than you'd think! Plus they come in so many colors, shapes, lengths and sizes! Francesca's has a TON, go check them out!

Have you found any great steals on the clearance rack recently? 

What statement jewelry do you like best? How do you style it?

Leave me your links and thoughts in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

XO,

Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. Love those necklaces from Francesca's and the mint pave posts! Francesca's has the greatest jewelry, I need to pay them a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the jewelry there! I usually stay away, but this time I couldn't resist! The mint posts just might be my favorite pair as well! Thanks for dropping by! XO -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO