Monday, October 21, 2013

Have You Heard? // Bastille - "Oblivion"

A while back I decided to download Bastille's album 'Bad Blood' ... and I can't. stop. listening.

It's amazing, if you haven't heard it... make it happen!
Have you heard this album? What do you think?

I like every song.. which is unusual for me recently. I will say that one of them is my least favorite... but other than that I LOVE them. My favorite track has to be Oblivion. It's so beautiful. (but it's definitely the slowest, so if it's not your thing check out the other tracks which are more upbeat and have catchier choruses)



I appreciate that most every song tells a story.

After seeing that their tour was sold out in the US, I was bummed that I hadn't stumbled upon them sooner. Just when I was about to give up hope, two shows were announced nearby for this winter! I managed to get tickets ($16 each, ROBBERY!) and am SO SO excited for the show! (read about the show here!) Once again thank you to twitter for always bringing me random tweets that lead me to the perfect events! (other twitter event successes include: the Girls with Glasses Event and the Bethany Dillon Concert )

I think that the show is going to be epic! I can't wait to write about it for you guys! :) 

What is your favorite track? 

Have you seen Bastille live?

Thank you for Reading! 

85,000 views!! I'm so Grateful!!

All for now,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO