Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Coral & Cream // Remixing Challenge


So the remix challenge that I was doing was just a January challenge... but I haven't posted that many of my outfits yet.. and I'm not really even sure how many I ended up with...so you're going to keep getting my pictures! :) This one is very simple and cozy. Nice for work... more pulled together looking than my dressy sweatshirts. But scarves are magical like that. ;)

To see the other outfits click here, here & here.


Cardigan: TJMaxx, $16. -Clearance
Lace Top: TJMaxx, $20 (or less, I have no idea) - Old
Skinnies: TJMaxx, $16
Flats: Payless, $15 -BOGO price
Scarf: TJMaxx, $10 (or less, I have no idea) -Old
Vintage Cocktail Ring: Salvation Army, $3(!)

Total: $80


I have had this scarf for such a long time... but I still love to wear it. It's a nice neutral but the metallic gold thread makes it so much more exciting. I had a black one with silver thread too, but it was lost and then stolen at the mall on a family shopping trip a few years ago. :( 


I'm really really excited about this cardigan! :) 

Have you tried any official or unofficial remix challenges recently?

Share your links & stories below!

Thank You for Reading!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO