Sunday, March 2, 2014

Crazy 'bout Cajun Food // Mardi Gras 2014

I don't know about you guys... but I LOVE cajun food! It's so flavorful and diverse! Sometimes too spicy for me... but always tasty! I'm excited to be eating a whole lot more coming up soon! :)

To celebrate Mardi Gras around here, I thought, why not collect some Cajun recipes from Pinterest and share them on here! I am also including one recipe I tried back in 2012 and LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Counter Clock-Wise From the Top Left: 

Creole Shrimp with Garlic & Lemon: via.

Red Beans and Rice: via.

Muffuletta Panini: via.

Jambalaya: via.

Our Jambalaya: recipe here! 

Of course you could also make Beignets, Cafe Au Lait, or Hurricanes.. but dinner is always a good place to start!

Happy Mardi Gras!

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!
(Let the Good Times Roll!)

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO