Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Have You Heard? // Glass Animals - "Black Mambo"


Glass Animals is my favorite band for summer, and really they are becoming one of my favorite bands overall. Maybe because the music is so catchy and complex... but mellow at the same time? I'm not really sure....

We were lucky enough to find tickets to their show in Indianapolis for just $24 each. That's such a steal, because around here they've been playing for $45+, usually $65 - and they aren't headlining. We jumped at the chance and had the best time at the show, more on that later.

While I haven't found a song of theirs that I dislike.... "Black Mambo" has to be my favorite.


What do you think? Do you like Glass Animals?


XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO