Thursday, August 6, 2015

Snapshots of Broods // March 2015

A few weeks ago I posted about one of my new music favorites: Broods. In March, we were lucky enough to catch one of their shows in KC for just $9.65 plus fees.

Mikky Ekko ('Stay' with Rhianna) opened for them, and I thought his music was pretty good and catchy. It was super fun when Georgia from Broods came out and sang Stay with him. :) I'm looking forward to checking out more of his music now.


Broods was great, as we had hoped! They don't have a ton of songs yet, so I think they played every single one! :) They had so much energy dancing around, they put on a great show. It was fun to hear them talk as well. They had a whole bit about New Zealanders being spazzy dancers. I always love to hear the artists talk at their shows. Plus, how cute is the NZ accent?!

I'm so glad that we got to go, and I can't wait to see what is next in store for them!

Here is one of their songs that has been stuck in my head lately, maybe because I put it on my Summer Mix? It's catchy and it's romantic. :) 


Been to any fun concerts lately?

If you could go to any concert, which one would you choose?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO