Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Movie Bucket List // 2015

I looove to get seasonal. 

I like a good themed party, a seasonal menu, festive playlists, corny socks, and a list of movies to match the holiday or season. 

Here you have my Fall Movie Bucketlist. Filled with movies and shows that are witchy, spooky, magical, silly... and everything else really. I tend to gravitate toward things with a dark plot or streak, especially in tv shows, so I'm extra excited for this season's watching! :) 

I haven't seen a lot of these, but I am SO excited to! I may have checked off 3 over the weekend! (whistling emoji)

Here we go, by category!

Witch-y Movies


Hocus Pocus

Practical Magic
Teen Witch
Witches of Eastwick
Bell Book and Candle
The Witches (90's & 40's)
The Craft
I Married A Witch
The Crucible
Death Becomes Her
Stardust

Halloween-y // Spooky

Hotel Transylvania I & II
Beetlejuice
Psycho
A Young Frankenstein
The Addams Family
Rebecca
Crimson Peak
Woman in Black

Fall Type Movies // Movies That Remind Me of Fall

The Proposal
Dan in Real Life
One Fine Day
Mystic Pizza
When Harry Met Sally
St. Elmo's Fire

Non-Witchy Magic // Magician-y

The Illusionist
The Prestige
Now You See Me
Scoop
Magic In the Moonlight - though let's be real, this is a summery movie....
New York Stories

Costume-y

These

Throw in some episodes of:

Witches of East End
The Munsters
The Addams Family
Bewitched
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Supernatural

Have you seen any of these movies or shows? 

Do you gravitate toward things with a dark mood? 

What are you hoping to watch this fall?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO