Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Simply Autumn Vol. I // A Cozy Playlist

I hope that fall is still treating you all well.

I have posted before about how fall is fun, but just not my favorite season overall. Well, this year it really really has me under it's spell. The weather has been nice, the trees have been pretty, we've done some fall baking and cooking... we're planning gatherings with good friends... it's all good.

Here is a playlist that I made for work, but has proved to be the perfect soundtrack to a relaxed weekend at home as well. It's mellow, and moody, lots of pretty vocals and dreamy lyrics. It includes a few songs from James Bay, a few from Vance Joy, Bastille, The Vines... just take a listen. I hope it lifts your spirits as you stare outside at the pretty trees. :)


Can't you just imagine yourself decked out in a cozy layered outfit, sipping on your fall drink of choice, crunching leaves under your feet?

*I added "Georgia" in at the last minute... I think it works*

If you would like to follow me on Spotify you can, or just press play right in this post. :)

More in the mood for something fun, vintage-y, and upbeat? Check out *spook, my Halloween playlist!

What music are you listening to right now?

Any that makes you think of fall?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO