Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Simply Alexandra Stationery

Well, it would seem that this stationery business is working out well for the time being!






I've got an 80% time schedule at my office, which leaves me with one day per week to pursue this hopefully future career. And of course evenings and weekends. :)


I did my second bridal show recently, and it was good. I got to talk to a lot of really sweet brides, some grooms too, and lots of mothers, sisters, and friends. Most of those ladies have dates coming in late 2016 or 2017... so it's still early, but I have good feelings about it. I hope I get to work with some of them! See the post about my first bridal show here.


I'm getting emails inquiring about fun extras like table assignment cards, hand drawn maps, as well as fun wedding themes.


I've made announcements for two sweet little newborns, full invitations for one wedding, and maps for another, and a few more things on deck.

Overall, this is the most fun I have ever had "working".


I'm excited to start doing some Christmas cards, bachelorette party invitations, and other fun invitations in the future.


I spend a lot of time at paper source, I have more envelopes than I can count, and I just started practicing calligraphy with white ink.

It takes a lot of time, and a lot of stretching my brain, new skills being acquired... but I love it.


So this is really an just update, with a lot of gushing about how much I love to do this.


If you are interested in following along, or perhaps even placing an order, you can follow my page on Facebook, Instagram, and check out my website. :)

What have you guys been up to?!

Are any of you trying your hand at something like this? Working towards big goals? I would love to hear about it, and follow along with it! :)

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO