Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Snapshots of an Arizona Christmas 2015

Hi everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the last week, getting psyched for the holidays or not. Whatever floats your boat.

We spent the last 5 days in Arizona visiting my family for the first time since they moved. :) We had a good mix of downtime doing Christmassy stuff with Olivia and seeing more of the area where they live. It was very needed, and very hard to leave.

We made a ginger bread house, paper snowflakes, a Christmas dinner, drew pictures, made rein(root)beers, and played catch. We watched 4 Christmas movies as well.

We drove through the superstition mountains, did a photo shoot with Jenny Karges (SHE'S AMAZING!), visited Schnepf Farms, and an olive mill, and did some shopping.

We tried out some of my family's favorite restaurants since moving. We had Thai food, diner food, and HUGE nachos! :)

























Overall it was pretty laid back, but we had such a great time. It was really difficult to leave, and I'm still missing them lots, but I am grateful that we got to go down there before the end of the year. Trying to distract myself and get geared up for a Kansas Christmas now. :)

What have you all been up to? Or what do you have coming up?

XO.

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO