Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Long Distance Family

Today I miss my family.


My sister Jess is in sunny Arizona with Mom, Dad, and OE. And I'm feeling kinda lame, and wishing I was there too.


So here are a few more photos we took with Jennie Karges (of Jennie Karges Photography) while we were in Arizona.


Jess and her husband weren't in AZ for them, though I wish they could have been... we at least got a few family pictures. KC isn't really in these either... but ok, we got a few "partial family" photos. And I am grateful for that.


Maybe if we all end up there at the same time someday we can bring Jennie back for another shoot. :) I would love to have full family pictures! :)


Anyway, I don't have much to say, other than I am grateful to have a great family that makes me miss them so much. :) Check out O-Jo's glamour shot here! :) & The behind the scenes pic of Jennie taking this picture! #madskills :)




What are you guys up to?

If you missed my previous post about KC & I's Arizona shoot, you can see those here. If you want to see our pictures from our "Arizona Christmas," you can see those here.

If you live in the Phoenix area, or would love to go there for gorgeous photos, check out Jennie Karges on Facebook, Instagram, or visit her website. We highly recommend her.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO