Friday, May 13, 2016

Have You Heard? // BØRNS - "10,000 Emerald Pools"

Happy Friday Friends!

I hope that you had a great week, or at least have a great weekend planned ahead.

Things here are busy busy, KC and I are planning FOUR trips between now and August 30th... #areweinsane ? (possibly!) And we've been buying concert tickets..... ha goodness.


Anyhow, here's a song for today. While this one isn't "new"... I really like it, so I thought I would pass it along.

Through the entire first single for this band (Electric Love - in a lot of commercials), I thought that BØRNS was a woman. Or a band that at least included a woman singing. Nope. It's just this guy. I think that is crazypants. KC laughed so hard at me by how thrown off I was by this. He never thought it was a woman. So there you have it, weigh in folks! :P



Verdict?

Other Posts This Week: Kansas Food Truck Festival Recap & Date Night Photo Shoot with Leah Evans Photography.

What have you guys been up to this week?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO