Monday, June 27, 2016

Back From Georgia // Humid as Haillll

Hello sweet blog friends! I hope that you have had a great week! We are home from Georgia and settling back in, just in time to head off to Nashville... ha

In the meantime, I thought I would share some photos and a quick recap of our time there.

We flew into Savannah and checked into our (first ever!) Airbnb. We spent several days exploring the city. We tried delicious food, visited some really lovely art museums, did a ghost tour, and even saw a few movies! I might also mention... that the shopping was awesome... too awesome... and I spent a chunk of change there.. : /









We also took some time to visit Tybee Island, which is just 20-30 minutes from the city depending on where you are staying. We swam in the ocean, visited shops, and toured the lighthouse and grounds. We even got caught in a tropical storm... which was briefly terrifying, but exhilarating as well. :)





The last piece of the trip was on Jekyll Island, where my conference was held. While we were there we stayed in another Airbnb (which we loved!) and took some time to see the beaches there, play mini golf, and visit the Georgia Sea Turtle Center.




Overall, it was very very hot and humid (as expected), but a well rounded trip of work and play, as well as lots of different things to do!

I am still recapping Houston posts, and have San Francisco to follow, but I can't wait to share the details with you guys!

What have you guys been up to?!

Has anyone else been to Savannah?

Don't forget to enter my Summer Reading Giveaway! Now through 6/29!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO