Friday, August 5, 2016

Have You Heard // BØRNS - "American Money"

So... BØRNS has been coming out with some really catchy songs. I've posted about 10,000 Emerald Pools and many of you have heard Electric Love. I'll be honest he kinda creeps me out - which I am pretty sure is just because sof that album cover, but... I still really love the music.



Anyhow, this song just started up on the radio. And holy cow, it's SO good. I can't seem to find an official music video for the standard version of the song, so here's an audio version.



Oddly enough, he's American yet he comments on the greenness of American money. That's interesting to me.... Is he from Tennessee? - I don't know....

All the same, the songs still sound like a woman is singing to me, So there you have it. Maybe I'll get used to him the more I listen to his music.

What have you been listening to?

Other Posts This Week: 2016 Goal Check In (Halfway Point!), Snapshots of San Francisco // Japanese Tea Garden & The DeYoung Museum, & Seven Months In // 2016 Goal Progress.

Happy Friday Friends!

XO,

Alexandra

(I googled it, he is from Michigan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO