Friday, September 30, 2016

Have You Heard? // Joseph - "White Flag"

We have tickets to see James Bay here in just a few weeks (EEP!), and it turns out that his opening band is pretty awesome too! I saw him post about it on twitter, and then my friend Jessica posted the video for it on FB, and I knew I needed to take a listen!


Wow, what a cool sound. Very melodic, anthem-y, and with touches of that lovely bluegrass soul that I love in country music (even not being a country fan) and other alt bands like Mumford and Sons, or like "Renegades" from X Ambassadors.



What do you think? Cool sound, right?

Up to anything exciting this weekend? We are super busy with at least a wedding and a Rosh Hashana / Birthday Dinner...!

Other Posts This Week: Eco Beauty Reviews Vol. I // Featuring CORA and Snapshots of Jekyll Island, GA.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO