Friday, December 16, 2016

Have You Heard? // Straight No Chaser - "The 12 Days of Christmas"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you each had a lovely week, and have an even lovelier weekend! :)

Today I am sharing another Christmas Album that KC and I love. This one is by Straight No Chaser. They are this super fun group of guys who often sing acapella. Their 12 Days of Christmas is super funny, yes I promise, really... just watch the whole thing.... Here's the original video from 1998! :)



Their albums are super fun to listen to, and I think KC extra loves them because he was a choir fella back in the day. :)

Do you like Straight No Chaser? Is there anyone who hadn't seen this one before?!

Other Christmas music posts: My Favorite Christmas Albums, '90's - '00's Poptart Xmas, and Celtic Woman Christmas.

What are you guys up to this weekend?

I have no idea what we'll be up to... probably another round of chores and wrapping! :)

I participated in Olya and Mattie's Holiday Blogger Exchange, my mystery gift is being shipped from far away, so I get to hold onto that fun anticipation for a bit longer! Check out Olya's post on my gift to her, here.

Other Posts This Week: November Reads & 12 Ways To Give Back This Holiday Season.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO