Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Georgia PL Pages // 6X8 Travel Mini Album

I learned about PL in the last few years, it's a fun style of scrapbooking that has divided pockets and page protectors. You can buy kits to fit in the pockets (usually 4 X 6 and 3 X 4 cards and matching stickers, etc.) and it kind of gives you some limitations and different formats on how you can scrapbook. I really like it, but I am enjoying this approach a little more than the few times I have played with the kits. It's easy but it still lets me be creative. A win win in my book! :)

I started this back in July and I've been having so much fun with it! I shared my first two PL videos last month, they showed my Houston & Galveston pages, and my San Francisco Pages, check those out. To learn about the process, supplies, etc. for my first two sections, you can watch my videos. :)










What do you guys think?

Have you done any scrapbooking or project life albums? 

Have you been to Georgia?

Do you have any creative goals for 2017?

I would love to hear about it!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO