Friday, February 3, 2017

Have You Heard? - Ellie Goulding - "Lost and Found"

Happy Friday Friends!

What a strange week. We moved, we were exhausted, we made a last minute trip to Lincoln, NE for work.... we saw my friend Juliet who is in town from Taiwan, and last night we saw a musical.



I'm pretty exhausted, but it was a productive week. :)

I know I've posted about Ellie Goulding before... but I just really love her music, and I FINALLY downloaded her newest album (I'd just been Spotify repeat listening....) on the way home from Lincoln.

This track is a little bit different than some of the other ones. For some reason it just really gets me... I don't know why!



I hope you all had a great week. I'm doing my best to attempt to blog on the right days... and comment/return comments when I can!

Thanks for being awesome and patient! :)

Other Posts This Week: Vegas Project Life Pages, My Daily Routine, and January Goal Recap + February Goals.

What are you all up to this weekend?

We have some spotty plans with friends and family. I'm hoping to do lots of unpacking and also READING. Oh my Lord, I miss reading!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO