Friday, May 26, 2017

Have You Heard? // Bishop Briggs - "River"

Happy Friday Friends! It's been a BUSY week here with Olivia's 4th grade recognition ceremony and wedding festivities beginning, but I know it will be a weekend to remember because one of my besties is getting married!! YAY! :)


This song, I've meant to post about for ages and ages. I think it came out here about a year ago, and I really liked how different it was. I was really excited when I heard that she was one of Coldplay's openers when we saw them in Tulsa. She put on the best show. So. Much. Energy!

Anyhow, thought I would share it here for anyone looking to spice up their playlists.



KC and I like to occasionally use that snapchat filter with the big round sunglasses and snap each other lyrics hahahha. But seriously, this girl can sing. I love the album.

What are you guys up to this weekend?!?!

As I mentioned above, this weekend is super busy! Last night was bachelorette festivities in KCMO, tonight is rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and tomorrow is Juliet's wedding! Sunday my SIL has another bridal shower. I will do my best to be there. Monday is a holiday and I don't work on Tuesdays! Hallelujah. It will be MUCH. NEEDED. recoop time!

Other Posts This Week: #allthegraduations // Playing Catch Up and 101 in 1,001 Days // Final Tally.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO