Friday, May 12, 2017

Have You Heard? // Vance Joy - "Great Summer"

Happy Friday Friends! This week was a bit of a shit show here... divorce drama is real y'all.

But, it's the weekend, so I am going to keep trying to be positive. In pleasant news, I read To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You this week and they were adorable. I'm #4 in line for the new one! :) They were both adorable and gave me something happy to focus on!


This song came out a few years ago now I guess, but it was a single from the Paper Towns soundtrack so I almost missed it. I really like that it's upbeat and talks about summer. While it's not officially summer, it feels good to think about and channel summer anyhow! :)



I haven't read Paper Towns... is it good? I really don't care for Cara Delevingne, so I haven't made an effort to read/watch it.

What are you guys up to this weekend?!?!

This weekend is packed, packed, packed *anxiety*... I have three graduations at the same time on the same day in two different cities (4+ hours apart). So we have driving, graduation, and lots of parties. I'm not even sure that we'll be able to celebrate Mother's Day at all. I'm hoping there is some downtime and a makeup date for Mother's Day.

Other Posts This Week: April Reads // Small But Mighty, and 5 Gifts for New Moms (or Any Mom!) // Mother's Day.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO