Friday, June 16, 2017

Have You Heard? // The Troggs - "Wild Thing" // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a good week! This week was my least favorite week of the year at work. It was extra stressful, with more mistakes than usual this year... so there's that. Moving right along... because it's the weekend!


This weekend we are headed to KC's grandparent's (Mimi & Papa) farm in rural Missouri. The whole family is going (minus Kelsey's fiance) and I think it will be really nice to spend time as a family and with his grandparents. We have not been since 2013, so we are WAY overdue!! This week I'm sharing "Wild Thing" - which I know you all have heard MANY times, but it's his grandparent's "song". How cute is that?!



One Valentine's Day Papa got Mimi a lion or some type of wild stuffed animal that sang it when you pushed a button, and she was SO tickled by it. Made me smile.

Fun Fact: KC proposed to me at the farm back in March of 2011. :)

What are you guys up to this weekend? 

Does your family or friend group have a "place" whether it's nearby or a vacation spot? I always think that's so fun!

Other Posts This Week: May Reads & Here In My City.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO