Friday, July 14, 2017

Have You Heard? // Vance Joy - "Lay It On Me"

Happy Friday Friends! I am still playing catch up on reading blogs since our road trip, but I can't wait to see what you've been up to. :)



This week was a funny one for us, a two day work week for me... lots of external stress related to my parent's divorce and not being able to catch a break from social obligations and constant contact, etc. But I think things are looking up. Wednesday and Thursday gave me a small change to calm down and work on my own projects. :) What I really need after this week is several weeks with exactly zero plans in them. I hope I can manage to get it. Cross your fingers for me! :)

One piece of good news is that my sister in law gets married tomorrow! Hooray! :)

A second piece of good news is that Vance Joy has released a new single. Yayyy!



I have only listened to it a few times, but I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. Vance Joy is just a favorite of mine. (as you, I'm sure know!)

What do you guys have planned this weekend?

For us it will be wedding and wedding-related plans. But next week is nearly completely free and I'm so excited about it!! :) 

Other Posts This Week: June Reads & A Weekend at the Farm.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO