Friday, July 7, 2017

ROAD TRIP! // Have You Heard? // Jack and White - "Lost"

Hello friends! I hope that you had a lovely week! I'm so happy to say that today KC and I are on the road and headed North. Excited to check out some new-to-us states, and just spend a few days away from home and work.


I can't wait to tell you all about it once we're back!

I know I've shared this song... probably a long time ago... but this is just such a fun upbeat kinda folksy song.. I can't get enough of it. Also, it's the perfect road trip tune. I hope you enjoy it!



So fun and catchy right?! Also, romantic. Shocker. Alex likes the romantic song. :P Worth adding to your playlists guys!

What are you up to this weekend?!

We'll be spending the whole weekend exploring and enjoying each other's company. #cheeseball Stay tuned on Instagram for photos! :)

Other Posts This Week: 27 // Bday Recap! and Six Months In // 2016 Goal Progress.

XO,

Alexandra

PS - What's your favorite road trip snack? Ours is Gardettos. Preferably said (after lack of sleep) like a pirate, Garrrrrdetttos! (yes this happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO