Friday, September 1, 2017

Have You Heard? // The Academic - "Bear Claws"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week!


For me, it has been a big week of realization. I've realized that I love my home life, I love my personal time, but I just have such a toxic work environment. It's been that way for years, but it's increasingly hard to handle. And maybe I was too busy to realize that it wasn't MOST of my life that needed an overhaul? But as usual, it's so hard to quit/consider quitting because I have great benefits, vacation, etc. Nothing really pops up that can compare. Boo.

Alright, anyhow, I really like this song that I heard recently. It's catchy and cute.



What do you think? What have you been listening to lately?

What do you have planned this weekend?

We don't really know what we're doing yet. There are some options, but it would be ok with me if we just stayed home and read, etc. We also started watching The 100, so we've been spending some time on that. 

Other Posts This Week: Sh*t KC Says // Vol. I & Snapshots of Sioux Falls, ND.

On Youtube This Week: March Days - 2016 Project Life Album & KC's Bday Week 2017.

XO,

Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO