Friday, September 8, 2017

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "... Ready For It?"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a great (short) week! :) I had a great week... I read... a lot of books, got to watch The Hobbit (for the millionth time), and did some more project life! :) That's pretty much an ideal week for me! hahah



Taylor Swift has dropped another song, and the comments on my last T-swift post were just too too fun. LOL. I share your sentiments on her maturity, etc. But I still can't help but enjoy her music. hehe Back in May or maybe June I joked to KC that she was working on a rap album. Well... this one has some rapping... talk/singing in it. ha. I think this one is a lot more catchy and also, it makes since to be more of a single.



At first I wasn't sure about it, but I actually really like it. It's so so so so so catchy. Can't help but think about the lyrics... yikes. It's a bit threatening... knowing her music. Look out whoever you are!!! hahaha but I still like it. :)



FWIW "Look What You Made Me Do" has definitely grown on me as well.. have you seen that video you guys?! It's nuts! I also have to give it to her, I like that she doesn't take herself seriously all of the time. With all of the Taylor cameos in the video it's pretty funny to me, and I like that she's making fun of herself. Anyhow, I think after about 3 listens, I was way more on board with it. I never seem to love the singles when they come out, but they do grow on me pretty quickly. I didn't love "We Are Never Getting Back Together" or "Shake it Off" at first either.


Also, pretty excited because I ordered this shirt and I think it is priceless. LOL, the best part is that the shirt itself is called "blameless" lolololololol Photo via Passive Juice Motel. Love their shirts, but these will be my first ones, KC has tons!

Alright, what do you think of these songs now that you've had a bit more time?

What are you up to this weekend?!

We are planning to get our first cider donuts of the season at the farmer's market, and also to get waffles... because The Waffle Iron is having a pop up! :) Other than that we will see. Probably more project life and reading! Ooh and more of The 100. We're hooked.

Other Posts This Week: Snapshots of Fargo, ND and Eight Months In // 2017 Goal Progress.

On YouTube This Week: June 2016 Album Flip Through and Hello April 2017 Process Video.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO