Friday, February 2, 2018

Have You Heard? // Vance Joy - "Saturday Sun"

Happy February Friends! I am well enough but still shaking off fatigue. Work has been absolutely insane, I'm hoping that things calm down soon! Send me good vibes if you have any!

image via google


I'm still working on my goals, and my intentions for the year. I guess with my health this year it makes sense for my "new year" to start February 1, rather than January 1. :) Stay tuned for those things! And tell me your goals, I want some inspiration!

Vance Joy comes out with his new album this month! :) Hooray! Yesterday he released another new song, called "Saturday Sun". It is SO catchy, I can't wait for February 23rd!



Alright, well this has definitely brightened my day! :) "No ray of sunlight's ever lost" - I love that!

What are you guys up to this weekend?

We are headed to my sister Olivia's basketball game, assuming she gets over her cold. :) Then I have plans to thoroughly enjoy the Kitten Bowl, and multi-task through the Super Bowl. :P I am hoping to do some reading, organizing (we still have our tree up... x_x), and scrapbooking. I've been playing with traveler's notebooks and water color... etc. and I just want to spend some time making a mess!

Other Posts This Week: The Roaring, Swinging, Fabulous, Groovy Blog Collaboration with Audrey!

On YouTube This Week: First Haul of the Year! // Hi-Five + Maggie Holmes

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO