Thursday, February 15, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - February 2018

Happy Thursday, Friends!

I'm so excited to be kicking off Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) Sorry for any confusion, in our excitement we thought today was the 2nd Thursday of the month! Whoops! So, we've corrected the image, and we're going with third Thursday. :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)
Here we go! :)

I love to do all kinds of planning and documenting, so today I thought I would share just a little about my recent projects. I may format this post differently each month... we shall see! :)

Bullet Journal:

I have started using my bullet journal more regularly. I tried it out for about half of 2016, but now I am getting more into it. See how I am formatting mine, and what I am using it for in this video. :)



Project Life:

For those not familiar with Project Life, it is a style of documenting or scrapbooking that is done in pocket pages.

I've been doing the 6x8 size and love it. I am about ready to finish up my last section of my 2017 Travel Album with my NYC pictures!! See this video for my plans and how I prep!



Gifts: 

I made this mini scrap album for my mom's birthday! I love how fun it is with lots of big embellishments and cute family pictures! My favorite part about these mini albums is that it takes just 2 hours to make!! AND I didn't buy any extra supplies! :)



If you are interested in following along with any of these projects, please follow me on YouTube! :) 

Are there any type of memory keeping, planning, or bullet journal videos or posts you'd like to see?! Let me know, I'd be happy to make them! :) 

Please linkup with Lauren and I below! And make sure to pop over to her page and see what she's been up to! :)



XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO