Thursday, April 19, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - April 2018

Happy Thursday, Friends! -- it has been such a crazy couple of weeks, I can't wait to update you all once I can! (and have time! - yikes!). :P

I'm so excited to be kicking off Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)
Here we go! :)

I love to do all kinds of planning and documenting, so today I thought I would share just a little about my recent projects. Lately I've been reading quite a lot, we finally took a road trip, and we are in the midst of some big changes that I can't tell y'all yet. :P SO, most of what I have done for scrapbooking or Project Life has been making these filler cards. :)

Set 1: 

I had fun playing with water color, heat embossing, and layering stamps for these cards! :) If you want to watch how they were made, check out the video below. :)






Set 2:

For these little cards I pulled out my typewriter! I loved typing up quotes and using them as journalling. I also used more water color and heat embossing. Slowly gaining some experience with mixed media! :) If you want to watch how they were made, check out the video below. :)





Set 3:

This time around I wanted to try to use things all from Maggie Holmes's "Flourish" collection.  She has so many pretty florals and stickers. I still typed up some quotes, because I was enjoying that so much! :) If you want to watch how they were made, check out the video below. :)




I had a blast making these cards, but it was definitely messy! ... and it took some tweaking and problem solving along the way!

What do you think? Which cards are your favorite?!

If you are interested in following along with any of these projects, please follow me on YouTube! :) 

Please linkup with Lauren and I below! And make sure to pop over to her page and see what she's been up to! :)


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO