Thursday, May 17, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - May 2018

Happy Thursday friends! Tomorrow I am announcing some really exciting news! If you want to know sooner, check out my Instagram (or read my pictures here closely)! This explains why I haven't had a lot of time for documenting. However, I have needed to keep track of lots of tasks and goals, which I've been using my bullet journal for.




I'm so excited for another edition of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

Here are a few things I've been doing:



1) Using colorful washi tape and/or my date stamp really help me want to use my bujo. Otherwise it's too dreary and I don't even want to look at it. LOL!




2) I've been making a weekly habit tracker in my spreads. I wanted to make sure we were doing some amount of spring cleaning and organizing every day, and using these trackers helped me stay motivated. We may not have cleaned every single day, but it was close!




3) I am usually very goal-oriented, but 2018 had the slowest start of any year in recent past for me. I think my January goals were: "get better". LOL So, I am really enjoying getting back into setting monthly goals and tracking other goals, like our spring cleaning ones in my bujo!




4) I have been going back through the weeks and adding journalling to them if it looks empty. Just to kind of get down what happened within a week.

Coming Up (I hope):

Once I have more time again *laughs/cries* I would like to get back to adding my "currently" items and maybe a bit of doodling/water color here and there. But for now, the tape is enough to keep me feeling motivated!

I also hope to get some time to do some journalling and documenting for 2018. I've been keeping a list, but not making a lot of actual documenting progress.

What have you guys been up to?

What is your planner system for 2018? 

Do you bullet journal?! -- if so, for everyday planning? Or just goals and notes?


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   



XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO